Key Group is one of the most exciting, forward-thinking brands in financial services, focused on helping people unlock a better retirement since 1998. Our mission is simple: To be the UK’s leading later life lending company.
We are looking for a Risk Officer to join our Compliance function to contribute to the direction and implementation of the Key Groups Risk Management Framework.
You will be responsible for ensuring that all business areas understand their risk profile and manages this within the risk appetite of the Key Group Board.
By contributing risk-based information you will support the business in making decisions whilst providing assurance to the Key Group Board and the Audit, Risk and Compliance Committee regarding the management of significant risks.
This is a fantastic opportunity to promote and embed 'best practice' and with it a forward-looking compliance culture.
We believe that helping people unlock a better retirement starts with helping everyone in our organisation unlock their true potential and thrive. To do that, we're mindful of staying true to the values that make us who we are, and proud of what we do.
Ambitious – to break ground to help our customers enjoy a better retirement.
Supportive – relationships are key to everything we do.
Personal – going above and beyond to offer exceptional service.
Integrity – honest, true and transparent in all of our relationships.
Responsive – whatever the challenge we’ll deliver the right result.
Expert – experts in our field, our thirst for knowledge never stops.
* To facilitate the identification, analysis and evaluation of operational risks across the Group.
* To maintain the departmental, regulated business and Group risk registers and produce risk reporting as appropriate.
* To provide practical interpretation, application and mitigation of risk to resolve issues raised within the business and provide proactive ideas.
* To build effective, supportive relationships with key stakeholders to facilitate and develop the risk culture.
* To influence and assist all areas to establish and maintain appropriate standards of business practice consistent with customer, company and regulatory requirements.
* To evaluate the efficiency and effectiveness of existing controls.
Keywords: Compliance Risk Officer | Financial Services | Compliance | Document Control | Risk Assessment | Reporting | Process Management | Administration | Stakeholder Management | Communication | FCA
23 days annual leave, increasing with length of service + Bank Holidays / Simply Health Care Plan / EAP
* To have previous experience within the Financial Services industry.
* To have excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
* Professional background accustomed to high standards of personal discipline and behaviour evidencing a strong work ethic, disciplined approach and professionalism.
* An ability to analyse processes and procedures to identify potential exposure to operational risks and opportunities for control enhancement.
* An ability to demonstrate initiative, whilst applying and following a methodical approach to tasks would be an essential prerequisite.
* Excellent level of attention to detail and experience of working in a fast-paced working environment but where accuracy is essential.
* An understanding of FCA regulations and the impact of regulatory risk would be desirable.
Our purpose is to help people finance a better retirement. Our mission is to be the UK's leading later life lending company. Our connected portfolio of brands comprises of Key, Key Partnerships, more2life, The Equity Release Experts and Air Group.