Role can be done from any of our client's UK sites
Our client is seeking an Associate Customer Trainer to provide occupational training within the field of Electronic Warfare (EW). In addition to teaching skills and knowledge, they will also perform assessments to track progress. They will support the Head of Engineering Projects – Training & Services and Training Lead in the effective delivery of the overall assigned customer contracted projects training deliverables. The post holder will aid in the design of training solutions across their allocated subject based courses and be responsible for setting clear points of training evaluation for the continuous improvement of the course structure in accordance with a Systems Approach to Training (SAT).
The Associate Customer Trainer will apply judgement to achieve successful project/programme outcomes, engaging with relevant stakeholders as required, taking into account any governance level objectives. All applicants must be willing to undergo Enhanced De-Barring Service (DBS) Checks and undertake Care of Trainees (CoT) Training.
- Deliver training/education to all levels of target audience.
- Liaise effectively with internal and external stakeholders.
- Conduct planning and preparation for training/education delivery.
- Deliver the assessment of all training/education to confirm assimilation.
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met.
- Evaluate training/education delivery for CI.
- Some international travel may be required.
- A recognised Teaching qualification, minimum of AET Level 3.
- A flexible and pragmatic approach.
- Effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Excellent planning and organisational skills.
- Train the Trainer (TTT) course (Level 4 NVQ) or a recognised higher or equivalent qualification/course.
- A working knowledge and understanding of the JSP-822 DSAT process or equivalent.
What You Will Get:
- Advanced Technology: You will have the ability to deliver training solutions for market-leading technology, providing advanced capability and protection to UK platforms.
- EW Expertise: Our client has subject-matter experts with extensive and detailed knowledge of the EW domain, technology, performance, and operational capabilities – the learning potential is limitless!
- Continuous Learning: You’ll be supported in your ongoing professional development within a specialised training academy.
- Teamwork: You will work alongside like-minded professional engineers in a highly collaborative environment.
- Connections: You will be joining an expansive team of around 7,000 people at six major sites across the UK.
- EW Heritage: We are proud of our rich heritage in Electronic Warfare (EW), with 100 years of pioneering EW development. Today we’re providing the latest advances in RF technology and enabling our customers to keep pace with an evolving EW environment.