Have you a passion for enhancing the quality of life? NonStop Care is looking for Registered Nurses to join one of the UKs largest care service providers. We are looking for Nurses who have experience working with adults who have Physical Disabilities
* Leading a team of care staff to deliver exceptional care
* Producing well-developed care plans and detailed risk assessments, with an understanding of regulatory frameworks
* Maintain accurate documentation and resident records whilst incorporating the use of modern technology
* Overseeing all aspects of medicine management on your shift in accordance with company policies and current legislation
* Responsible for making decisions in a timely manner
* Utilising your clinical skills to provide guidance and support to all team members
* Making decisions and taking action in a timely manner
* Supporting, guiding, teaching and mentoring others in line with the NMC Code, following its guidance at all times.
* Generous annual leave
* Pension scheme
* Free blue light card
* Discount for high street retailers
* Be a registered nurse (RGN) (current registration with NMC).
* Have thorough and up-to-date knowledge of nursing theory and best practice at the level of a qualified nurse (level 5).
* Be able to demonstrate effective nursing practice in all basic registered nurse procedures.
* Work flexibly within rostered hours and on-call rota as required.
If you’re interested in this role please follow the website application instructions, or contact Lisa Galvin at NonStop Care.
If this role is not quite for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Lisa Galvin, on LinkedIn.
We at NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help.