My client is now looking to recruit an experienced Engineer to be involved in the installation, repair, removal, and service of various lifts including ceiling track hoists, stairlifts, through floor and step lifts.
* Install, repair, remove and/or service stairlifts, ceiling track hoists, through the floor lifts or step lifts.
* Liaise with the helpdesk administration team to update them on the status of jobs and to report any relevant faults/further works.
* Participate in the on-call rota as required, attending any call outs that may arise
* Control stocks on the company vehicle, to ensure continued availability of spare parts
* Undertake any other duties as reasonably requested and required within the role
About the Person:
* Minimum of 2 years demonstrable experience within the industry, working with stairlift, through the floor lift, ceiling track hoist or step lift products.
* Basic electrical and mechanical skills
* Ability to diagnose problems with reference to manufacturer manuals and fault finding advice.
* A full UK driving license.
* Enhanced DBS (paid for at the company’s expense).
* A high standard of English to facilitate the communication with customers and ensure accurate completion of paperwork.
* Customer liaison skills in sensitive scenarios, with an ability to be flexible to their requirements.
* Good team working skills across all levels of the organisation, with an ability to work to deadlines.
* Comfortable with manual handling.
* Relevant NVQ qualification or similar relating to stairlifts, mechanical engineering or similar.
* Multidisciplinary and able to undertake a variety of duties relevant to the post- e.g., service and install
What you will get:
* Salary up to £30,000 per annum
* Company car
* Pension Scheme
* 28 days annual leave
* Free Uniform + PPE
* Training & Development
* Employee Assistant Programme
* Additional benefits: Dental, Optical + more
* Sports and Social Events