Infrastructure Engineer / 2nd Line Support – Cambridgeshire / WFH – ITIL, Service Desk, Virtualisation
£35k + package
Concept IT are looking for an experienced Infrastructure / 2nd Line Support Engineer to join a well-established and growing IT solutions organization. You will be providing 2nd line technical support for customers and support in maintaining the companies core infrastructure and data centre.
This 2nd Line Support Engineer role is a great opportunity with a growing organization to work with the latest technologies. You will also work alongside senior engineers to help mentor and develop your skills.
Great opportunity for an aspiring senior IT engineer to grow and develop.
The role includes shift work which does have 1-week per month covering nights. However the night shift is fully work from home.
* You will be providing technical support for customers and monitoring the company’s internal systems (following ITIL principles)
* Opportunity to implement latest technologies including, Hyper-V, VMware, VEEAM, HP
* Installation of new hardware
* Liaising with third party suppliers
* Previous experience of providing technical support
* Passion and willingness to learn
* Previous experience working within a service desk / ITIL environment (highly desirable)
* Previous experience within a Data Centre (desirable)
* Some expertise with virtualization, storage & backup solutions
* Experience working with customers and good communication skills
Salary on offer is £35,000 + benefits
Full JD is available so please send me your latest CV and we can arrange a call to discuss further.
James Turley – IT Recruitment Consultant – – 01384 246 267
VMware – Hyper-V – 2nd Line Support – Level 2 Support – Infrastructure Engineer – Backup – VEEAM – HP – virtualization – Service Desk – ITIL – 2nd Level Support – Data Centre