Mploy in Poole are looking for a Bicycle Social Media Executive to join their client’s Head Office based in Poole.
In this role, you will be managing all bicycle social media channels – including the company’s YouTube channel! – to grow the audience of the brand. You will also be researching and analysing social media trends to improve the social media presence, as well as planning and delivering social media campaigns across all platforms.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
· Manage all bicycle social Media / YouTube channels
· Develop and deliver content strategies
· Plan, create and schedule social media content
· Write clear, concise design and creative briefs
· Contribute to the overall marketing strategy
· Monitor competitor social activity
· Keep up to date with social media trends and provide recommendations for improvement
· Provide long term planning and scheduling aligned to the bicycle marketing plan
Must haves to be considered for the role:
· Degree-level educated
· Proven experience of developing and implementing effective social campaigns
· Good knowledge and understanding of the bicycle industries on a global basis
· Highly organised and structured approach, team orientation
· Proven ability to work independently in a high pressure, fast growth environment
· Proven budget management
· Excellent IT skills including social planning and evaluation tools
· Willingness to be the voice of social 7 days a week
In return, you’ll get:
· Competitive Salary
· 33 days holiday, inclusive of UK bank holidays
· Early finish on Fridays
· Excellent staff discount on company products
· On-site fitness classes
· Fresh fruit and biscuits each day
· Chill out areas, showers and a secure area to store your bike
· Training and personal development
· An awesome opportunity to work with a local and widely recognised brand
· Brilliant social events
This is a great time to join this rapidly growing, truly innovative British business!
If you would like to find out more about this position, please contact Zsanett @ Mploy Poole.