A global pharmaceutical company is currently looking for an HTA and Evidence Synthesis Manager to join their team.
As a key member of the Health Economics and Outcome Research team, you will play an important part in helping further develop their impressive pipeline of future products.
Home office option, based in UK
Mon - Thu 9 to 5
Fri 9 to 3
TBC. this role is inside IR35
HTA & Evidence Manager Role:
* Executes economic models and outcome studies and consults with the Director on economic models
* Designs and executes existing data studies, Executes on Global Health Economics (GHE)-related aspects (e.g. PRO strategy) of observational studies and interventional trials and consults with the Director on their responsibilities in these tasks
* Executes on PRO strategy for observational studies and interventional trials and consults with the Director on their responsibilities in these tasks,
* Drafts GHE publications for dissemination and consults the Director and external collaborators? Contributes to the GHE component of the Global publication Plan and provides oversight and review of GHE component of publications prior to submission
* Drafts and executes the Value Evidence Generation Plan, GVD and GHE related sections of the Global Payer Plan, and GXP?s, Selects and works with study vendors, contracting liaisons, and tracks budgets.
* As directed, engages and manages relationships with Key Opinion Leaders (KOLs), industry experts, reimbursement advisors, etc. Works with Directors when necessary, to present to GPT, PST, TASC and CST Responsible for project level review at either IPRG, PRC or ORRG; Skills: Masters, PharmD, or PhD; health economic experience
• Post-graduate qualification in Health Economics or equivalent working experience
• Proven track record and experience in health economic modelling, outcomes research and evidence synthesis;
• Proven track record and experience of HTA submissions in the UK context;
• Thorough understanding of the NICE, SMC and AWMSG processes;
• Thorough understanding of the UK healthcare system;
Our client is committed to unlocking the potential of biology for patients suffering from serious illnesses by discovering, developing, manufacturing and delivering innovative human therapeutics.
Home office. Possible visits to our client's site in Uxbridge
Entitlement to work in the UK is essential.
NonStop Consulting is one of the fastest-growing recruitment and staffing firms currently supporting the pharmaceutical and medical device industries across the US with expert consultants providing contingency, search and selection, contractors or labor leasing services, and managed vendor services.
As a company, we are renowned for professionalism, unrivaled industry knowledge and extensive candidate networks with the service our multinational, multilingual teams provide being underpinned by an in-house Quality Assurance team, something unique in our industry.