Recruitment Manager - Technology
Location: Dudley - £30-40,000 + OTE
Are you an ambitious individual looking to join one of the UK’s fastest growing, independent recruitment consultancies? We’re looking for driven IT recruitment professionals to join us in an exciting period of growth and expansion.
Concept are looking for a recruitment manager or an experienced senior recruiter that is looking to take their next step into leadership.
You will be leading a team of both experienced and junior consultants within a successful market as an established brand. You will be tasked with growing the overall team GP number and growing existing accounts. Experience of delivering professional contract recruitment services under the Crown commercial service RM6160, Digital Outcomes and specialist (DOS 4) or G-Cloud frameworks would be preferred but not essential.
* Opportunity to lead an already established and successful recruitment team
* An established candidate and client database with 20+ years track record
* Access to latest in recruitment software – LinkedIn Recruiter Licenses, Cloud-Based CRM, Video Interviewing
* Uncapped commission – up to 30% of billings
* Business Development Managers working on your behalf generating business
* Flexible hours – free parking – 20% off Nandos (every little helps)
* Monthly and Quarterly incentives – Dubai, Ibiza & Iceland
* Annual sales launch recognising achievements and promotions
* Black and white career path through to Director level that rewards based on achievements
This position is within our successful Technology Contract team where you will be focusing on managing a team of consultants placing candidates on a contract basis.
Infrastructure & Support / Cyber Security / Cloud Solutions / Digital Transformations / Penetration Testing / Solutions Architecture / Automation and DevOps / Data & Business Intelligence / Machine Learning / Internet of Things (IoT) / Data Scientist / Software Defined Networking
You will have a min. of 3 years recruitment experience, ideally gained within IT, Engineering or Sales, however, we welcome applications from consultants with a successful track record in other sectors. You should be able to demonstrate success through achievement against previous revenue targets and also development of business relationships (both candidates and clients). You must have ability for both new business generation and account management / delivery. Any previous experience in management / leadership would be highly desirable.
* Basic Salary: £30,000 - £40,000
* OTE: £85,000
If the above is of interest, we would be delighted to hear from you. Please get in contact with; Chloe Swain on 01384 245 872.
Senior Recruitment Consultant - Recruitment Team Leader – Recruitment Manager - IT Recruitment – IT Recruitment Consultant