Are you an experienced PPC specialist looking to own and manage the PPC and Paid Media strategy for an incredible organisation?
Have you got experience managing large budgets with a proven track record of positive ROI’s?
Do you want to be part of an amazing business where you can help spread the message of life changing services across the UK?
If you answered yes, then we have the perfect position for you!
We are pleased to be working with a truly amazing organisation based in Warwickshire assisting with their search for a new PPC/ Paid Search Manager to join the team and take ownership of their current paid media strategies.
The position will see you:
* Own the paid search strategy for both customer & recruitment
* Day to day management of AdWords and Bing ads (including any other tools required)
* Management of 2 direct reports – paid media executives
* Be involved in keyword selection and audience targeting
* Monitor budget and adjust bids to gain better ROI
* Track KPIs to assess performance and pinpoint issues
* Produce reports for management (e.g. dashboards)
* Manage ad copy ensuring we are always compliant
* Suggest and develop new campaigns across multiple channels
* Maintain partnerships with PPC ad platforms and vendors
* Find ways to reduce risk of click fraud
* Keep abreast of PPC and SEM trends
* Managing any GDN, YouTube campaigns & Facebook biddable
To be successful in this role, you will need the following skills and experience:
* Proven experience as a senior PPC Manager/Biddable or Digital Marketing Specialist
* Experience in data analysis and reporting
* Knowledge of SEO and digital marketing concepts
* Familiarity with multiple platforms (e.g. AdWords, Facebook, YouTube) is preferred
* Working knowledge of analytics tools (Google Analytics, WebTrends etc.)
* Understanding of HTML and XML is a plus
* Proficient in MS Office (particularly Excel)
* Excellent communication skills
* Analytical thinking with strong math skills
* BSc/BA in Marketing, Digital Media or a related field; AdWords certification is a plus
If this position sounds of interest to you, or you'd like to learn more, apply right away and we'll be in touch with further details.