My client in Titchfield, Hampshire are a large government organisation. They are seeking a COVID-19 Infection Survey Sampling Analyst on an initial 8 month contract basis (37 hours per week). The role is paying £19.52 per hour (permanent salary equivalent £29,500) for the duration of the contract.
Successful applicants will be expected to take on a broad range of tasks and to work in a fast-paced manner. You will be expected to produce detailed documentation for the statistical model and its processes and help build the capability of others in R programming. You will also be expected to produce management information for senior staff (and external partners) on current sampling performance against targets.
Degree/MSc in a highly numerate subject (e.g. Maths, Economics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science)
* Strong skills in R programming for data analysis (essential).
* Excellent team-working skills.
* Ability to produce results and provide information in a fast-paced environment.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
* Competent in Microsoft Excel.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Strong R programming skills for data analysis.
* Microsoft Excel skills.
* Must be a team player.
* Stata programming for data analysis.
Successful candidates will be required to undergo SC Clearance, therefore applicants must of resided in the UK for a minimum of three out of the last five years, in order to undergo this level of security check.