Our client, a market leading asset management firm is recruiting a Report & Platform Configuration Associate to join their team.
This role is responsible for the technical configuration required to onboard new clients to on specific platform as well as facilitating updates to the operating environment for current users.
The team is a growing function that consists of skilled business analysts that apply standard BA techniques to execute on a wide range of assignments. You will apply your experience and in-depth understanding of specific in-house technical platforms to craft and deliver innovative solutions to our clients. The ideal candidate is someone who enjoys shifting challenges while thriving under scrutiny and tight deadlines.
* 2-3 years’ experience in data solutions within a technology or financial services setting.
* Ability to multi-task and manage cross-departmental projects in a fast-paced environment.
* Creativity in solving unconventional problems.
* Proven experience using technology to solve problems at scale.
* Outstanding academic achievement, degree in business, computer science, economics, finance, mathematics, or other quantitative field of study.
* Programming experience in Java, Perl, or Python is a plus, but not required.
* Own day-to-day configuration requirements of new and existing clients on Data & Analytics Platform – includes things like plotting key breakthroughs, handling action items, coordinating with partner departments, etc.
* Design and promote Analytic & Reporting solutions that are customisable to meet clients’ needs.
* Gain an in-depth knowledge of their in-house system to ensure clients take full advantage of the suite of its capabilities.
* Apply good project management skills to all product responsibilities: set agenda, drive tone, provide direction to individual team members, oversee execution, and communicate out to partners.
* ???????A highly competitive salary.
* Wider Benefits package.
Core-Asset Consulting is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from everyone irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, race, colour, ethnic or national origin, sexual orientation, religion or belief, marital/civil partner status or pregnancy.
Job reference: 13606
To apply for this vacancy applicants must be eligible to work in the UK in accordance with the Immigration, Asylum and Nationality Act 2006.
At Core-Asset, we’re committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. Our privacy statement explains when and why we collect personal information about people who engage with our services, how we use it, the conditions under which we may disclose it to others, and how we keep it secure. We may change this policy from time to time, so please check this policy occasionally to ensure that you’re happy with any changes.
By engaging with us (either by applying for a job we’re advertising, registering through our website, or getting in touch with our business) you’re agreeing to be bound by this policy.
Core-Asset Consulting is committed to protecting the privacy of our candidates, clients and website users. For further information, please refer to our full Privacy Statement available on our website http://www.core-asset.co.uk/about-core-asset/privacy-statement
Core-Asset Consulting offers specialist recruitment services to asset management, accounting & finance, asset servicing, legal and the wider financial services sector in Scotland.