For our client, a Dutch based company with a reputable experience in the field of Agriculture, we are looking for an experienced Sales and marketing manager for the Latin America area, focusing on the fields of Plant protection products .
We are today actively recruiting an experienced Sales and marketing manager with experience of working in either the chemical industry or the specialty fertilizer industry.
The ideal candidate will be skilled in sales, marketing strategy, product positioning and promotional and commercial activities (with proven results) and familiar with regulatory registration activities in this market. A strong client presentation and communication is crucial, as networking to build or maintain markets is absolutely critical.
The Company is a leading agrochemical organisation aiming to improve global food security by enabling farmers to make better use of available resources, through innovative biological and non-biological crop solutions.
Regions of scope: Latin America
Location of the position: Remote Latin America (Mexico, Peru, Colombia)
- Drive the company portfolio decisions for the Territory, and influence priorities;
- Sales activities for Company’s Product portfolio
- Set strategic product positioning in different countries and be involved in the day to day registration procedure of those products;
- Educate for best agronomical and nutrition technical practices across your territory- (the role involves constant agronomical technical presentations in the territory)
- Form and sustain close partnership with the territory technical experts to establish good and effective technical knowledge of the company’s products
- Form and sustain close partnership with the territory local distributors to establish successfully distribution networks.
The position involves regular travels to the company’s territories.
- 3-5 years’ experience, in sales roles in agrochemical industry, with experience in either Fertilizer or Pesticide a MUST.
- Experience in LatAm market on a REGIONAL level strongly preferred (National level for Mexico, Peru, Colombia considered)
- Excellent knowledge of English + fluent Spanish is necessary
- Deep knowledge of either the pesticide market or the specialty nutrition market
- University degree in agronomy or related fields
If you are interested about this role, please apply directly on the link on this page.
If your profile is relevant, I will be in touch with you very quickly.