Are you motivated about developing new IVD products based on NGS technologies? Do you want to be part of a global team covering multiple therapeutic areas with a robust portfolio of assets?
Then this may be the opportunity for a chance to lead a growing team in Assay Development! My client is a leading company in DNA sequencing, currently recruiting a Senior Manager, Assay Development to join their teams in the UK.
You will be able to join a well-established team and contribute with your skills towards the improvement of human health by a deep analysis of the human genome.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Manage staff, projects, and resources within an IVD Assay Development team.
* In charge of the development of innovative assays using state-of-the-art technologies.
* Global collaborations in cross-functional environments with several other departments.
Who do they look for?
* D. in Life Sciences (Cell/Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics, Biochemistry).
* Several years of experience in assay and product development for the diagnostics industry.
* Broad knowledge of MDR, IVDR, ISO, and GLP regulations in compliance with up-to-date requirements.
* Direct people management and leadership experience.
If you are motivated about contributing with your technical understanding and leadership skills to a leading company in the field of IVD, then please contact me!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org or call me, Guillermo Tramontin Magrini on +41 435 080 817, internal number 3248. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.