Global Regulatory Publisher – Home-working flexibility
Do you want to work for an international company with a worldwide product reach? Do you want to make a difference in the fight against brain disease?
My client is a world-leading researcher, developer, and manufacturer of pharmaceuticals within their respective field; brain disease. They have more than 75 years of experience in the Pharma industry and they now need an experienced Regulatory Submissions Publisher to join a small team of experts.
* Be the system owner deputy for the companies publishing systems
* Operational activities on a global level involving compiling and publishing marketing applications
* Help the Senior Manager in leading, delegating, and following up on team deliverables
* Strong experience in publishing and using the relevant tools/systems
* Experience from Regulatory Affairs
* System administration experience
* Good IT skills
* Great communication skills in English
What they offer
* The ability to be flexible regarding home working
* Great development opportunities with clear career progression
* A good work environment with experienced colleagues
For a confidential discussion please get in touch with Johan Jakobsen by submitting your CV to J.Jakobsen@nonstop-recruitment.com or by giving me a call at +45 787 947 40, my personal extension is 3501. If this does not sound like the role for you, but you know someone that might be interested, please forward this ad to them so they don’t miss out on a great opportunity!
The application is open until the end of Friday 25/06/2021, and my client is arranging interviews swiftly as they need the position filled as soon as possible.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Germany, Luxembourg, Romania, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.