Join a large international client in their London or Paris office to take a leading role in their Source-To-Pay (S2P) programme, where you will be the Data Lead for all MDM, Data Governance, Data Quality and Migration topics.
The role will offer a long term transformation roadmap and you will be part of the business from the early stages to influence their long term data strategy in Finance and Procurement. The role likely will suit those with extensive project or consulting experience, ideally within complex international groups.
What will I be doing?
* Drive data definitions and alignments
* Analyze legacy data
* Identify data mapping rules
* Design approval workflow chains
* Define the data models in close partnership with the local subject matter experts
* Define and socialize master data governance processes across regions and global
* Master Data Management ongoing data governance
* Define the vendor enablement strategy
* Lead data cleansing exercises
* Create data migration and cutover plans
What skills will I need to have?
* University degree in Accounting, Finance, Information Systems or Computer Science
* Relevant postgrad Accounting qualifications or MBA are a plus
* Must have strong experience with ERP systems, ideally Dynamics AX, with a specific focus on Finance and Procurement processes ideally in financial accounting, accounts payable and indirect procurement
* Must have Coupa or related procurement systems expertise
* 5+ years of experience in data and finance systems implementations related roles in project intensive environments
* Must have very strong knowledge of data modelling, data management tools, methodologies, and technologies
* Able to make tough decisions and influence those around you
* Ideally team management experience of Data Analysts
* Fluent English
Why take this role?
* Large international multi-year S2P programme, where you will be joining at the start and be able to grow with the role
* Team management opportunities to grow the team around you
* Complex group with exciting new technology challenges
* Great company culture and onboarding to help you get setup
For more information on this and related opportunities, get in touch with Geoff Coleman from SystemsAccountants on Geoff@systemsaccountants.com.
Follow #SystemsAccountants on LinkedIn!