UPDATE: Academic-only experience welcome!
Our client is looking for a talented and skilled DSP Senior Scientist for Viral Therapeutics, to be based in Switzerland.
With a well-invested company, extremely rewarding and strong career progression in a brand new, cutting edge Cell & Gene therapy facility, this may be an invaluable opportunity for you to grow and thrive within a growing CDMO. If you’re looking for a promising career, and to truly make a change, you’ve come to the best place.
We're also looking for Team Leaders for DSP senior scientists. Scroll down for more information
What exciting tasks will you be covering?
* Being the technical expert in the DSP process development of mRNAs
* Project planning and evaluating mRNA purification to reach higher yields and purity
* Scaling up mRNA production process from milligrams to grams
What are they looking for?
* Academic experience in DSP purification of mRNA (industry experience preferable)
* Life Sciences background (Bch / Ms / Phd in Biotech or Molecular Biology or Biochemistry is preferable)
* Practical experience in mRNA production, viral vectors and/or exosomes nanoparticles
* Comfortable using AKTA chromatography systems and TFF (liquid handling technology is a plus)
We're looking for DSP Senior Scientists and DSP Team Leader Senior Scientists too. Let us know if you have leadership skills throughout the interview, for us to consider you for such position.
If you don't possess experience with viral vectors, but with exosomes (non-viral vectors), please apply. We have roles for this position too
If you’re eager to work for a rapidly growing company, offering strong growth potential, whilst working along with 400+ influential industry professionals, including an outstanding exposure to the latest cutting-edge technology, make sure to APPLY NOW!
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to apply, then send your CV in Word format to email@example.com or call me, Orlando Nelson +41 435 080 817, internal number 3338. Only candidates meeting the minimum requirements listed above will be contacted within 2 days, and presented with current vacancies.
Not quite the right position for you? Do you know of someone who this could be more suited for? NonStop offers a referral fee for every candidate successfully placed so please do share this advertisement on with anyone who could be interested in positions in Switzerland.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest-growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Luxembourg, Switzerland, Romania, the US, and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences across Europe. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.