HSE Specialist (m/f/d) – Urgently needed!
My client is searching for an HSE Specialist. The firm is expanding the relevant locations. The current 100 employees will grow to 300 throughout the next years. As such you will have a real chance to develop and grow. Moreover, the group acts internationally with more than 1000 employees. You will find a great mixture of stability and growth; something that is exceedingly rare in today’s market. Apply today!
* Management of health, safety, and environment at the relevant plants, applying the relevant legislation
* Risk assessment alongside the HSE Manager
* Training and development of employees
* Updating the existing preventing measures
* Creation of safety processes locally adhering to the standard models of ISO 45001 or UNI EN ISO 14001
* Fire safety supervision and adherence
* Technical qualification or equivalent
* Qualification as Fachkraft for Work safety
* Experience in HSE environment, ideally in an industry company
* Great knowledge of the HSE sectors
If you are interested in this role, please send your CV to me, Sebastian Bell, through the official NonStop website or via LinkedIn.
If this role is not for you, but you would like to chat with me about other open positions, please connect with me on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.