Do you want to make a step from Technical Application or the laboratory into sales?
Sales Manager Chemical Analytic Devices (m/w/d)
For one of our clients, a healthy, successful company within the chemical industry, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager Chemical Analytic Devices (m/w/d) for the Stuttgart area..
Our client is a company, where you will have the possibility to work with new products so that you have diversification on a regular basis combined with a good name, so you will work with easy-to-sell products.
Even though this is a sales role you are also welcome if you have working experience as technical application manager or within the laboratory but want to make a step towards sales.
* Achieve sales goals for assigned area
* Be the face of the company for the clients in your specific area
* Increase usage and prospect new customers
* Show customers how to use products
* Addressing and resolving key clients complains
Skills & Experience
* Experience in the chemical industry, laboratory, or similar
* Strong negotiation skills
* German and English language skills
* Very good customer service skills
* Excellent communication skills
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Gianluca Ricchiuti or call me with the extension 7178.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. We have a strong presence within Germany as well as Italy, Switzerland, France, the Nordics and Benelux. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Gianluca Ricchiuti, Non Stop Chemicals, Munich