ERP Inhouse Project Manager - Berlin - Permanent
A fast-growing eCommerce company is looking for an experienced ERP Lead and Business Systems Manager to join their growing in-house ERP team. This is a varied role covering a range of tasks across both strategy and Project Management for ERP and Business Applications.
Working closely with key stakeholders in Finance and IT, as well as senior leadership, you will be responsible for the implementation and ongoing improvement of the Corporate Systems, including the ERP solution. You will be responsible for planning and managing ERP projects and will define and implement best practice business solutions as well as managing and executing a roadmap of future projects.
You will be responsible for leading the ERP team, covering both Business Analysts and ERP technical developers, and together with senior stakeholders, will set the direction for the ongoing enhancement of the solution as well as project managing the delivery.
* Plan and manage the implementation and ongoing improvement of the ERP system and related Enterprise solutions
* Work with key stakeholders in Finance and IT to define project pipelines and priorities, and manage the implementation of these projects
* Lead the growing ERP team, including team leadership of both technical IT resources and Business Analysts in corporate functions (e.g. Finance, supply chain)
* Drive the Business Solutions and ERP team towards best-practice for both continuous improvment and BAU
* Experience as ERP Team Lead and strong ERP/Business Systems Project Management experience
* Strong ERP / Financial Systems experience, either as Inhouse Team Lead, Project Manager or implementation consultant eg: SAP Fi/Co, Microsoft D365, Navision, AX, Netsuite, Oracle Cloud ERP, Infor M3, Unit4 or similar)
* Functional knowledge of key areas including Finance processes, Supply Chain/Logistics, Ecommerce
* ERP Project Management experience, knowledge of PM methodologies desirable: PMP, Agile, Waterfall
* Business analysis and business process improvement experience
* Strong communication skills and ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced ERP PM and Team Lead to join a dynamic organisation and lead a number of projects to establish a first-class ERP and financial systems solution.
For more information on this and related ERP and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: firstname.lastname@example.org