My client is very fast-growing pharmaceutical company in the area of Ulm, that is now building up new biotechnological units in order to produce a corrona vacine.
They are looking for a Process Engineers in USP or DSP, with a few years of experience in the industry, to take over many responsibilities and work passionately in a challenging environment.
Main tasks and responsibility :
• Assumption of the tasks in the area of production in the sense of the function Head of Production according to §12 AMWHV
• Planning, coordination and control of the on-time production upstream
• Accompaniment of the implementation of new biopharmaceutical fermentation and harvest processes in our
microbial GMP production facilities
• Participation in the technology interface between production, development and technical
project management as well as participation in cross-functional project teams.
• Participation in process design and optimization
• Creation of SOPs based on pharmaceutical laws, especially AMG and AMWHV
• Participation in the organization and monitoring of in-process controls and hygiene monitoring, compliance, audits and self-inspections and more
• Completed studies in biology, biotechnology, process engineering, biochemistry or comparable
• Practical experience in the field of large-scale fermentation with cGMP and compliance knowledge
• Expertise in biopharmaceutical process management
• Ideally, first management experience of teams and employees
• Very good knowledge of GMP , Hygiene and safety regulations
• FLUENT GERMAN and very good command of spoken and written English
• independent work and solution-oriented action
Apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.