This international company is hiring an experienced Export Manager working the European market. Reporting to the CEO you will be leading your own team and have 6 years experience as an Export Manager with a background in Agronomy.
This family owned company is a leading producer in microorganisms. With over 20 years of experience, they are now the biggest producer of Mycorrhiza in-vivo and Trichoderma by solid medium using bioreactors. They are looking for an independently working Export Manager to build up their client base in Germany, Eastern Europe, and Eurasia.
* Developing new markets and attracting new clients, especially Key Accounts
* Playing a vital role in shaping the company's regional export strategy
* Organise and conduct technical and commercial trips to supervise and mentor regional Export Managers
* Maintaining and building relationships with distributors and customers
* Proposal of commercial, marketing, innovation, R&D of new products and other initiatives that can help to boost sales and improve customer satisfaction in target countries.
* 6 years experience as an Export Manager
* Ability to create and manage an export team
* Education in agronomy
* Knowledge of German and Spanish, any further language is advantageous
Interviews are underway so please apply here as soon as possible or send your CV to me, Kerem Haeger, on the NonStop Consulting website or on my LinkedIn. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.