Do you have a passion for molecular diagnostics? Do you want to manage the improvement of diagnostic systems for infectious diseases and customized healthcare improving life quality in the world? Then join our clients in their newly opened 90k square feet European R&D hub.
Our clients operate in over 25 countries with over 40 offices, with a total exposure to over 2000 patents and licences, and a portfolio of over 500 products.
With a competitive salary, bonus structure, and career progression, this could be the opportunity you’ve eagerly been waiting for.
What exciting tasks will you be covering?
* As a project manager, you’ll work along the Sales team to ensure project strategies are aligned with customer contracts, and that deliverables are handed over within defined timelines
* Collaborating and gaining exposure with both the R&D department and client-facing activities
* Cross-functional delivery of diagnostic system projects
What are they looking for?
* 1-3 years of project management in preferably a regulated environment
* Life Sciences background (molecular biology or engineering preferable)
* Work experience in product development of medical devices, pharmaceuticals or related regulated manufacturing environments
* PRINCE2, APMP, PMP Project Management Qualifications preferable
* Fluency in English
If you’re eager to work in an established yet rapidly growing company, offering strong growth potential, and network with other influential industry professionals, while accessing to a competitive salary including a generous bonus structure, make sure to APPLY NOW!