Salesforce Solution Architect - Permanent
An international Software company are looking for a Salesforce Solution Architect to join their Business Solutions team.
The Salesforce Solution Architect will take responsibility for designing and implementing the In-House Salesforce CRM solution. You will be responsible for working with key users across Sales, Account Management, as well as senior stakeholders to gather requirements, conduct solution design, and implement the Salesforce solution.
You will take overall ownership of the Salesforce solution, and will be responsible for the ongoing support and improvement of the CRM.
Your responsibilities include:
* Lead the Solution Architecture and Design for Salesforce CRM
* Salesforce Implementation and improvement, including requirements gathering, solution consultation and design, functional build, rollout
* Own the further development and improvement of the solution from both a functional and technical point of view
* Business Process Analysis to support and improve Sales and Customer processes, providing leadership to ensure best practice solutions and frameworks.
* Configure, maintain and improve the solution, including project management, change management, and change control
* Provide customised Salesforce fields, layouts, list views, reports, and dashboards
* 3+ years’ experience as Salesforce Solution Architect/Consultant/Functional Administrator
* Strong Salesforce Application knowledge, ideally technical understanding and an ability to configure and delivery product customisations
* Experience delivering at least one end-to-end Salesforce CRM implementation
* Business Process Analysis and improvement knowledge across the full sales process cycle
* Design and development of Salesforce integrations and interfaces with related systems
* Excellent business-facing and consulting skills, strong communication skills, fluent English
Location: Remote, Europe
Type: Permanent employment
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Salesforce Consultant or Administrator to get involved in an implementation and support the ongoing growth of the business.
SystemsAccountants is a specialist Headhunter in the area of ERP, EPM and Business Intelligence across Business Sectors.
For more information on this and related ERP and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: email@example.com