My client is seeking a Group EPM Systems Administrator - OneStream to work within the Group HQ. Ongoing are massive transformational work to the Finance Systems. The role will be a key player in reporting and will grow in the functional and technical maintenance, development and enhancement of the OneStream consolidation system across the company.
In this role you will focus on working with senior international business stakeholders on a daily basis, challenging requirements within the business and contributing to the OneStream strategy within the business. You will sit in a small and agile team attached to finance, comprising of highly collaborative and skilled professionals who help bridge the gap between finance and IT.
This role will suit a OneStream Administrator with international pedigree, or a senior consultant seeking a switch in-house. The position is based in the Berlin region and requires an English speaker.
What will you do?
* Full administration of the group OneStream consolidation system
* Testing of system changes within the system
* Bridge the gap between finance and IT professionals, running regular workshops for new requirements and changes
* Develop a culture of continuous improvement for the financial systems team
* Contribute to the broader information systems strategy
* Identify and assist in implementing process improvement initiatives at group and local levels
* Provide support and maintenance for the users, particularly around key reporting timelines throughout the year
* Engage with, coordinate and challenge external consultants and software providers for key projects and systems changes
What is the ideal candidate?
* Minimum University degree, ideally in Finance, Business Administration or IT
* Ideally finance qualified, CPA, ACA, ACCA or CIMA equivalent
* 5+ years’ experience working with HFM, OneStream or similar EPM tools.
* Must have strong OneStream Rules-Writing skills and experience managing the metadata
* Strong Excel skills, VBA macros
* Strong understanding of financial processes and reporting, ideally at group level of large corporate
* Strong verbal communication skills
Why this opportunity?
Join a really multi cultural and international team. The culture is fast moving and rewards those that perform! Why not get on the train to a well established but yet fast growing E-commerce company. Will very much suit an Ex-consultant that likes to work project based!
For more information contact David Tydesten at email@example.com. #Onestream #EPM #Financetransformation #HFM #systemowner