My client is an international consulting company covering the fields of infrastructure, water, real estate and the environment. With over 27,000 employees across 70 countries worldwide, they are a truly global enterprise. They are currently looking for an experienced EHS professional to join their team.
Your responsibilities would include:
* Implementing audits within the field of EHS compliance, including internal EHS compliance reports for industrial companies
* Using EHS criteria to evaluate clients and their compliance with the legislation
* Implementing environmental and occupational health and safety management systems
* Review and quality assurance of result reports
Your ideal profile will include:
* Professional experience in roles concerned with Health and Safety or Environment protection
* A relevant University degree in either environment or geosciences engineering
* An excellent knowledge of German Health and Safety Law
* Business fluent German and English
* Working with an international company with a global influence
* Potential for some home office working
* 30 days vacation annually
* Additional reimbursements such as for public transport
Does this sound like a great role for you? Please send us your CV via this site. If you’re looking for something different, please get in touch and connect with me, James Knight, via Linkedin.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We’re passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.