The company: A fast growing, forward thinking consultancy. They have doubled their headcount, customers, and revenue for 5 years straight. This consultancy provides security operations as a service and have been ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for America in both 2019 and 2020. They provide 24/7 monitoring, detection and response alongside proactive risk management protecting the environment of their ever-growing security posture. Their intelligent platform provides strong data enrichment and analysis services to provide a broad visibility to improve a company’s security architecture and infrastructure.
The role: The successful Security Architect, Analyst and Incident Response Consultant will be responsible for maintaining and retaining customer relationships, implement, manage and support the delivery of their services as an endpoint solution to your customers. You will also be proactively interacting with internal and external stakeholders as well as mentor junior security analysts and engineers to support their professional growth. This role is a mixture of Security analyst, Security architect and incident response consultant, a great opportunity to develop yourself and your career and expose yourself to upcoming new technologies in a fast-paced environment whilst having a brilliant career development programme.
Key aspects of the role: This role will be based in Hesse with occasional travel to client sites.
* 3-5 years of experience in a security role with strong knowledge of IT Operations or security architecture
* Relevant degree, diploma or certifications and experience
* Business skills in relationship building and partnering.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
* Strong understanding of an in-depth defense cybersecurity model
* Strong knowledge of and experience using and securing Windows and Linux/Unix operating systems
* Strong understanding of enterprise IT security solutions, such as: Firewalls, Antivirus, Content Filtering, Intrusion Detection Systems, and Proxies.
* Working experience with and understanding of enterprise IT operations, including: Networking, LDAP, Server Administration, Windows Active Directory, and Cloud Infrastructure
* Strong skills in analytical and problem-solving
* Experience with Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) tools
* Basic understanding of DevSecOps principles within the cloud
* Familiarity with scripting tools and languages such as Python, Bash, and Power Shell
* Business fluent German speaking and writing skills
* Penetration testing and attack simulation
* Consultancy Skills
* Ability to break down complex situations in understandable pieces
* Security testing and forensics tools
* Malware analysis
* Incident response
* Authentication and identity management
* Risk management, assessment and common compliance frameworks
You should have the ability to communicate educate, communicate and explain information to people with very minimal technical ability.