L1/2 Datacenter IMACD Change Engineer (m/w/d)
For our client in the greater Frankfurt area, we are currently looking for a “L1/2 Datacenter IMACD Change Engineer (m/f/d)" who will be responsible of our client’s network security infrastructure.
* Goal is to fulfil tasks out of the Datacenter IMACD operating. This includes hardware related changes for the full data center infrastructure (Network, Compute, Storage, Security, Cabling).
* It is only about hardware related (cabling, labelling, installation, decommissioning) and basic config (firmware, IP address -> remote readiness)
* Further configurations are done by separate remote teams. Engineer need to use the full toolset (ticket system (SNOW), Monitoring, Asset Management, CMDB)
* Good understanding of professional change processes, quality & security requirements in a professional DC environment
* Language: English, German helpful
* Min.3 years experience in Datacenter Hardware Management (full technical stack up to remote readiness)
* Experience in IMACD change management handling and operating of complex Datacenter environment
* Focus is to fulfill changes within a complex change management process.
* Engineers need to understand the importance of Standards (technical and processes) and Quality.
* Also, the handling of different internal tools is key (office skills, experience in using different tools for CMDB, Asset Management, Ticket systems, Change Management)
* Experience in working in a high secured Datacenter environment is mandatory
I`m looking forward to hear from You, Moritz L.
Phone.: +49 89 649 628 43
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.