L2/3 Datacenter IMACD Change Manager and Quality Check (m/f/d)
For our client in the greater Frankfurt area, we are currently looking for a L2/3 Datacenter IMACD Change Manager and Quality Check (m/f/d).
* Goal is to take over tasks out of the Datacenter IMACD operating. This includes Management, Quality Checks and provisioning of hardware related changes for the full center infrastructure (Network, Compute, Storage, Security, Cabling).
* It is only about hardware related (cabling, installation, decommissioning) and basic config (firmware, IP address -> remote readiness).
* Further configurations are done by separate remote teams.
* Engineers and Change Manager need to use the full given toolset (ticket system (SNOW), Monitoring, Asset Management, CMDB, …).
* Focus for this role is managing and taking responsibility of DC tasks within the customer toolsets. The task itself will be provided by other partners.
* Managing of tasks include handling within the toolset, quality checks of the partner provided change and documentation. Therefore, a good understanding of change processes is important
* Language: English fluent, German helpful
* Min. 3 years experience in Datacenter Hardware Management (full technical stack up to remote readiness)
* Additional Project management skills or experience are important
* In best case experience in IMACD change management handling and operating of complex Datacenter environment
I`m looking forward to hear from You, Moritz L.
Phone.: +49 89 649 628 43
Michael Bailey International is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.