NonStop is currently working with a leading chemical consultancy in the business of offering regulatory, technical and sustainability services to some of the most well-known companies in the world.
In line with the expansion plans, they are currently looking to develop their plant protection/ biocides business and as such are looking to hire regulatory experts within that field.
Successful candidates will be expected to provide expert advice on biocide and plant protection product regulations, collaborate with partners and support customers in compliance with regulations.
As one of the first hires within this sector you will support the growth of the plant protection/biocides business. There is also a home working option with flexible hours if need be.
Your other tasks will be:
* Coordination and management of applications according to the Plant Protection Products, (PPPs) Regulation EC 1107/2009 and The Biocidal Products Regulation (BPR, Regulation (EU) 528/2012) and equitable international regulations.
* Providing authorisation strategies and regulatory advice for clients (including development of testing programmes)
* Supporting the preparation of active substance and product dossiers with subject experts
* Reviewing hazard, exposure and risk assessment, and/or efficacy assessments/reports
* Regular communications with clients, contract research organisations and authorities
* Develop and maintain a comprehensive understanding of the current and future regulatory requirements, attending conferences to keeping up to date with developments in the appropriate laws and guidance documents.
Your profile should have:
* Must have MSc or PhD in Biology, Health or agricultural science or significant experience in the assessment of toxicology hazard risk assessment of chemicals (essential)
* Prior experience of, or evidence of a strong interest in, biocidal and/or plant protection product regulatory affairs and stewardship (essential)
* Knowledge and understanding of regulatory affairs, with demonstrable experience as a regulatory specialist in industry or consultancy for at least 2-3 years (essential)
* Working knowledge on PPP and BPR (essential)
* Strong written and oral communication skills that allow dissemination of complex technical
* Issues in a clear, concise manner to a variety of scientific and non-scientific audiences (essential)
If you are looking to join a company that is willing to invest in your development then apply now with your updated CV to email@example.com. Applications close on 18th May and they are currently interviewing.