Finance & Systems Manager
A dynamic software company is looking for an experienced Finance lead to join their team!
As an International Finance Manager for the German Business Unit, you will be responsible for ensuring compliance with local finance regulations and setting up and maintaining best practice financial processes for the German entity.
Working closely with the international Finance team as well as external German Tax / Accounting Advisors, you will lead a transformation to in-source Accounting and Controlling processes for finance operations to support the ongoing growth of the company.
You will also be responsible for leading the rollout of the new Cloud ERP and EPM Solutions which will be core to the ongoing growth of the company!
This is a Dynamic role in a fast-growing tech startup. Key tasks will involve:
* Leading HGB Bookkeeping and Management Accounting, including working with external accounting advisors to ensure finance compliance, overseeing Accounting Ledgers (GL, AP, AR), delivering month end and preparing financial statements / management reports
* Managing and supporting the In-sourcing of Finance Accounting and Controlling processes, setting up compliant and scalable solutions in preparation for continued business growth.
* Supporting the rollout of the Cloud ERP solution and other related Accounting systems software
* Working with the international Finance team and CFO to develop and maintain accounting and finance processes and provide a roadmap of improvement initiatives for continuous improvement
* Accounting and Finance knowledge (HGB, German GAAP, US GAAP, IFRS)
* Demonstrable previous In-House Accounting experience (Financial auditing experience / Public Accounting experience is a plus)
* Experience delivering Finance process review and improvements
* Financial Systems knowledge, either as Key User or Project Manager e.g. implementation, rollout, improvement programme, upgrades (eg: SAP Fi/Co, Microsoft D365, Navision, AX, Netsuite, Oracle Cloud ERP, Infor M3, Unit4 or similar)
* Prior Software, Tech, or SAAS experience
* Strong communication skills and ability to work in an international, multi-cultural environment.
* German and English language skills
Type: Permanent employment
Location: Germany, Remote OR Berlin
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced Finance/Accounting Manager with prior ERP System experience to take on a challenging role in a fast-growing scaleup.
For more information on this and related ERP and Digital Finance career opportunities, or to understand how we can support you, please contact Jamie Colwell at SystemsAccountants: firstname.lastname@example.org
With experience spanning 20+ years, SystemsAccountants is a valued Recruitment Partner to Software Vendors, Implementation Partners, and End-Users across Business Sectors. We work in an honest, consultative manner, and welcome your Business Systems Queries, Issues, and requests.