Excellent job opportunity for experience Technical Service Engineer
Technical Sales Engineer – Thermo Plastic Elastomers Automotive
My client is a multinational chemical company that is very successful and still expanding on the European market. You could be a proactive part of growing globally.
They are pioneers in many of their markets and offer a lot of potential for suitable candidates.
We are currently looking for a Technical Sales Engineer – Thermo Plastics Elastomers (TPE`s).
You will work with innovative products, will have a lot of new business potential and therefore will have the possibility to generate great revenue.
The technical aspect of the job is very relevant as well since you would have a lot of ownership.
The company offers a very attractive package for their employees to make sure they feel appreciated and in good hands.
* Technical support mainly to European customers
* To gather market information about automotive interior parts (airbag cover and interior skin applications, etc. and report this information internally and to Mitsui Chemicals in Japan
* Cooperation with machine suppliers
* Development of new applications within EMEA
* Claim and complaint management (e.g. collaboration with involved parties)
* Support MCE´s sales and marketing team and the sales & marketing team of our group companies
* Degree in Polymer Engineering, M.Sc. in plastics engineering or equivalent
* Knowledge in polymers and their properties especially thermoplastic elastomers, polyolefin compounds and other competitive materials
* Knowledge about automotive applications
* Practical experiences in plastic processing (cast, calendar, injection molding and extrusion), especially injection molding at least 3-5 years
* Skills of analyzing customer requirements/problems for advices to the customers or discussion/negotiation with R&D Japan.
* Deep knowledge about Thermo Plastics Elastomers (TPE`s)
* Knowledge of automotive industry
* Business fluent English skills, written and verbal. Additional language is appreciated.
* Willingness to travel (approx. 40%)
If working in a well respected and market leading company appeals to you, apply today by emailing a recent CV in word format to Gianluca Ricchiuti or call me with the extension 7178.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life sciences recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. We have a strong presence within Germany as well as Italy, Switzerland, France, the Nordics and Benelux. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.
Gianluca Ricchiuti, Non Stop Chemicals, Munich