The Field Application Scientist (FAS), reporting directly to the Field Application Manager is primarily responsible for providing pre- and post-sales on-site technical training and support for Omixon’s HLA (Human Leukocyte Antigen) products in EMEA. Knowledge of HLA and/or NGS is required, while IT and software development practices are considered advantageous.
Location: Anywhere near major airport, with up to 60% travel as required
- Provide post-sales on-site technical training and support for Omixon Holotype HLA (Assay + Software)
- Provide technical support to Omixon’s customers across all product lines by responding to technical inquiries that are received via telephone, email, fax, web, mail, or in-person
- Deliver pre-sales presentations and technical consultations with an Omixon sales Representative
- Understanding & communicating primary sales and marketing messages/benefits and USPs for all products
- Company expert on Omixon Holotype laboratory process and HLA laboratory process
- Market expert on HLA, genomics, NGS and related software and laboratory technologies
- Work closely and collaborate with the other Omixon teams including R&D, Product Management, and Quality
- Deliver presentations, host training sessions, and conduct webinars on Omixon’s HLA products
- Record and report customer feedback to the HLA business.
- Attend key HLA conferences in the region to represent Omixon
- Prepare white-papers, case studies, presentations or contribute to other marketing collateral as required
Additional duties as required