About the job
* Guide my client and their partners and customers from start to finish, whether they require on-site training and a fully customized solution or a simple turn-key solution
* Understand and apply relevant business processes: Develop good understanding of each client´s business needs, communicate with client and conduct own research when necessary
* Be the face of large and complex EPM projects
* Ability to manage development teams in an agile and/or waterfall project
* Provide answers to project, business functionality and technical questions that arise during delivery, sales or post sales process
* Be proactive and participate solution design, estimation and SOW writing
* Successful completion of studies in the area of business, finance or computer sciences
* Minimum 4 years of work experience in consulting and implementing EPM solutions (IBM TM1/Planning Analytics, Anaplan, Board, Hyperion, Infor, Jedox, ...)
* 2-5 years’ experience with Hyperion Financial Management (HFM), Financial Consolidation and Close Cloud (FCCS), Cognos Controller or any equivalent solution
* Autonomous, conceptual, and structured working manner with strong communication skills
* Programming skills and experience (SQL, MDX, PHP, Groovy, HTML, ...)
* Flexibility and willingness to travel (20%)
* Project Management and/or Agile Methodologies certifications are a plus but not mandatory
You are a detailed-oriented individual with a hands-on attitude who is always seeking a deeper understanding of business processes to help optimize and improve their efficiency. You are also a highly motivated team player excited to tackle new projects and new challenges and the flexibility to work within an international team.
Contact David Tydesten at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.