Executive Secretary Brussels
Do you have excellent organisational skills and good attention to detail?
Would you like a role that blends both administration and communication tasks?
This may be the role for you!
The Association that represents the interests of a certain type of metal, at both European and international levels, is hiring for an Executive Secretary to join its structure!
* You will have the opportunity to work for a well-established Association
* An organisation that has been working in the sector for many years, dedicating its full interest to one of the most versatile and most used metal on the planet
* You will work for a role that will allow you to put into practice your communication and management competences, while you will also have the opportunity to gain new and valuable skills by supporting the Association's activities!
* You will support the Brussels Team and notably, the Associate Director – REACH
* You will be responsible for proactive and reactive communications; invoice follow-up, newsletters, mailings, surveys and following-up of specific member or new enquiry requests.
* You will be in charge of the organisation of meetings and webinars; dates and venues, you will manage invitations and attendance lists, handling logistics when needed; taking notes, preparing draft minutes, and revising final versions.
* You will ensure that the digital and paper archives are maintained and manage various other member databases.
* You will be responsible for maintaining the 4xmicro websites with up to date and relevant information.
* You will manage or support ad hoc projects and tasks within the wider Association programmes.
* Reports to the Director European Affairs.
* Higher education/Diploma in a relevant discipline.
* Relevant experience and/or demonstration of excellent organisational skills and attention for detail.
* Ability to work in a multicultural, multi-discipline team, as well as independently.
* Fluency in written and spoken English; working knowledge of French, Dutch and other languages is a plus.
* IT proficiency and in particular using the Microsoft Office Suite.
* Affinity to learn about the technical, scientific, and regulatory aspects of the Sector and relevance to our Members.
Do you think this could be the ideal role for you?
Please express your interest by submitting a copy of your CV using the contact details below. Be sure to do so quickly, as this position is filling up fast!