We are hiring an organized Android Developer to join our incredible team at Efigence S.A. in Puola.
Growing your career as a Part Time Android Developer is an amazing opportunity to develop exceptional skills.
If you are strong in people management, project management and have the right initiative for the job, then apply for the position of Android Developer at Efigence S.A. today!
Picasso (nice to have)
RXBinding Lotte (nice to have)
RealmDB (nice to have)
Android Studio (regular)
Efigence is a design-driven custom software developer & consultancy from Warsaw.
We deliver tailored solutions for the biggest global financial brands and have extensive experience in creating websites, digital banking systems and pre-built products on the most innovative enterprise level.
Currently, we’re searching for Android Developer to join the mobile development team. You’ll be working for our client - one of the biggest polish retail distributor companies. Your daily tasks will include the following:
- You’ll be working in an agile team to develop mobile applications,
- You’ll analyse and solve technical problems within the team and together with our partners,
- You’ll develop a modern Kotlin / Java codebase using modern solutions,
- You’ll work in a good practice team. Including git flow, code review, CI and providing efficiency documentation,
- Moreover, you’ll take part in project rituals such as daily, planning and scoping.
What do we offer:
- At least 2 years of Android development experience in Kotlin, knowledge of Java programming would be advantage,
- Acquaintanceship of object-oriented software development,
- Familiarity with agile processes and development,
- You are an open-minded person with highly developed communication and interpersonal skills,
- You have a problem-solving attitude,
- Business and technical fluent English level.
- B2B or Permanent Employment Contract,
- Full or part-time job,
- Flexible working hours,
- Fully remote, hybrid or on-site in our aesthetic office (as you prefer),
- Multisport card,
- Private medical care with family option,
- The ability to select the operating system,
- IT Events & conferences (devoxx, geecon etc.),
- International assignments and projects,
- Great, supportive team,
- Opportunities for development and promotion to higher positions.
Benefits of working as a Android Developer in Puola:
● Excellent benefits
● Advancement opportunities
● Competitive salary