The European Synchrotron, the ESRF, is an international research centre based in Grenoble, France.
Through its innovative engineering, pioneering scientific vision and a strong commitment from its 700 staff members, the ESRF is recognised as one of the top research facilities worldwide. Its particle accelerator produces intense X-ray beams that are used by thousands of scientists each year for experiments in diverse fields such as biology, medicine, environmental sciences, cultural heritage, materials science, and physics.
Supported by 22 countries, the ESRF is an equal opportunity employer and encourages diversity.
Within the Payroll and Personnel Administration Service, you participate in the full payroll cycle and payroll operations. Your missions will be the following:
- Preparation and completion of the payroll process:
- Data entry related to hiring and to the preparation of the payroll cycle, software interfacing for time management and payroll systems, control of payslips, controls/reconciliation related to the payroll closure, especially between payroll reports and accounting reports
- Post-payroll operations:
- Preparation, control and transmission of administrative declarations for social contributions, completion of compulsory surveys; preparation, control and editing of end-of-contract documents; follow-up of daily indemnities in the payroll cycle and in relation with the Finance Service
- Involvement in the welcoming of new staff and the management of absences in collaboration with the administrative assistant in charge and partial replacement in case of absence
- Assistance to the payroll officer in his role of software correspondent.