My client is a small but international CRO that conducts clinical studies with medical devices, in vitro diagnostics (IVDs) and pharmaceuticals. In their 16 years of existence, their services portfolio has continuously been increased and they have developed a wonderful team of 30 people. Originally, they started from Germany but they have expanded their services throughout Europe, Middle East and Africa since 2017.
Now, they're looking for Senior CRAs to join their lovely team. They have a great working atmosphere where people feel truly appreciated and valued, and you can always feel the support from your management. They also train you and help you progress on a constant basis so you can advance your career even faster.
SENIOR CLINICAL RESEARCH ASSOCIATE
Germany - any region
What you’ll do:
* Conduct qualification visits (QV), site initiation visits (SIV), monitoring visits (MV) and termination visits (TV) at assigned clinical sites and generate visit/contact reports.
* Develop patient recruitment strategies in conjunction with the clinical site to meet enrollment timelines, ensure compliance with the approved SOPs, protocol/amendment(s), GCP, and other regulatory requirement(s).
* Evaluate the quality and integrity of the reported data, site efficacy and drug accountability.
* Monitor the completeness and quality of Regulatory Documentation and perform site document verification.
* Minimum 2 years of Site Management or CRA experience or equivalent experience in clinical research, with understanding of clinical trials methodology and terminology.
* The ability to function as a mentor and role model for other CRAs.
* Bachelor’s or equivalent degree in biological science, pharmacy or other health related discipline.
* Fluent command of German and English languages is required.
* Strong computer skills, including but not limited to the knowledge of a Clinical Trial Management System (CTMS), Electronic Document Management System (EDMS) and MS-Office products such as Excel and Word.
If this sounds like a good match for your profile, apply now here or by sending me an e-mail, or get in touch via phone call for a confidential consultation:
Phone: +49 892 109 3363
Internal Extension: 3514