Director Regulatory Affairs Flavor EAME (m/f/d)
My client is one of the world's top suppliers in the F&F market and a global supplier of fragrances, flavours, food, nutrition, and cosmetic ingredients, developed worldwide in more than 100 location.
As Director Regulatory Affairs Flavor EAME the focus will be on the strategic and operative responsibility for developing and executing Regulatory Affairs leadership in EAME region of 35-40 people in your team.
* Supporting regional leads as well as the global Regulatory team in expertise
* Functional guidance for regulatory information management and regulatory systems, compliance, finished product specification setting
* Responsible for the Finished Product Compliance and Cross-Divisional-Services teams
* Support the development and adjustment of IT Tools for Regulatory information and document management
* Training and development of team members
* Master's degree or higher in Food Science, Food Chemistry or Food Technology or comparable degree with full training in food and beverage legislation with focus on EU
* Several years of experience in the Flavour Industry
* Project management skills
* Experience with working effectively with different stakeholders
* Knowledge of SAP and MS Office
* Very good command of German & English
* Support & Open communication with flat hierarchies
* Innovative projects in a team-oriented and international work environment
* Flexible work arrangements and work life balance
* Individual training and international career opportunities
If you're interested in this or any other vacancy, then send over your CV in Word format and we can have a confidential discussion with myself, Alina Zidaru at NonStop Chemicals, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised chemical recruitment companies in Europe. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU8 countries. We’re passionate about connecting talent