* Proven experience as a Flutter Engineer or Mobile App Developer.
* Strong knowledge of Dart programming language and Flutter framework.
* Experience with RESTful APIs and third-party libraries integration.
* Proficiency in Git for version control.
* Excellent problem-solving and debugging skills.
* Ability to work independently and meet project deadlines.
* Strong communication and teamwork skills.
* Familiarity with agile development methodologies is a plus.
* Experience with Firebase or other backend as a service (BaaS) platforms.
* Knowledge of state management solutions like Provider or Bloc.
* Experience with CI/CD pipelines.
* Previous freelance or remote work experience.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.