We are excited to announce that our clients have an opening for a Director of Nursing position at their nursing home in Co. Meath. They are looking for a dynamic and skilled individual to join their team.
As the Director of Nursing, you will be responsible for overseeing the delivery of quality nursing care to the residents. You will work closely with the interdisciplinary team to ensure that the residents receive the highest level of care possible.
• Provide leadership and direction to the nursing team, ensuring that all staff are fully trained and competent to carry out their roles.
• Work with other members of the management team to develop and implement policies and procedures that promote the best possible care for residents.
• Ensure that all regulatory requirements are met and that the nursing home is fully compliant with all relevant legislation.
• Develop and maintain positive relationships with residents and families to promote a culture of caring and respect.
• Registered with the NMBI
• Have a minimum of 5 years post registration, 3 of which must directly relate to a Nursing • Home with experience in a senior management position.
• Demonstrated experience in developing a caring culture
• An enthusiastic approach to managing a Nursing Home is critical
• Strong leadership and communication skills
• Passion for caring for our residents and staff alike