Do you have sales experience in an API manufacturer, you know how to manage clients in this industry field excellent, you have marketing skills and a desire to work for an international company?
Then this could be the opportunity for you!
An international pharmaceutical company based in Malta is looking for a Sales and Marketing Specialist to join the company by supporting the BD manager and contribute to the global brand promotion.
The position involves relocating to the beautiful Malta, although full remote work is also possible.
In any case, a willingness to undertake international travel is required.
By joining this role, you will be responsible for managing customer relationships, developing sales strategies, promoting the company's products and services, preparing company dashboards, and monitoring and analyzing data and market conditions to identify a competitive advantage.
As a sales and marketing specialist, you will be expected to:
* Help Generating leads.
* Meeting or exceeding sales goals.
* Preparing HQ dashboards and weekly/monthly reports.
* Preparing sales presentations to clients.
* Coordinating sales efforts with marketing programs.
* Preparing and submitting sales quotes.
* Meeting clients and to evaluate needs or promote products and services.
* Build and maintain strong relationships with all customers, also by answering client in a timely manner and following up with them on their needs and status periodically.
* Provide product information and market analysis.
* Monitor and analyze data and market conditions to identify competitive advantage
* Experience in Sales within the pharmaceutical industry, especially in API manufacturer
* Ability to develop and implement sales strategies
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English
* Fluency in another language is a plus
* Bachelor's degree in Chemistry, Business Administration, Marketing, or related field
* Outstanding communication, negotiation and sales skills
* Competency in Microsoft applications including word, excel, PP and outlook.
* Willingness to undertake international travel.
If you think this could be the right opportunity for you, please send your CV to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org or to my LinkedIn page. If not, please share the job posting so that we can reach as many people as possible.
Hurry, we are looking to fill the position as soon as possible!