We are seeking a talented and highly motivated Senior QA Manager to be part of a leadership team that will be crucial to the company’s growth and success!
Why should you apply?
* You will be the most senior QA person on the site, reporting directly to the CEO, so it is a great chance to make an impact on the organisation and develop your leadership skills!
* You will be working for a rapidly growing Biologics CDMO who are now expanding internationally with lots of investment!
* Opportunity to explore and work in one of the state-of-the-art laboratories in Vilnius, Lithuania!
* Get EU salary with a high standard of living!
Who are we looking for?
* Hardworking and inspiring person with proven direct supervisory experience and demonstrated success leading a team
* Extensive relevant Quality experience, including QA, regulatory and QC
* Demonstrated knowledge of cGMP requirements and practices including EMA/EP and FDA/USP Guidance Documents for biologics
* Good understanding of pharmaceutical biotech operations and/or CDMO business
* University degree in natural sciences or another field of science like biology and chemistry
* Preferably 5-7 years of experience in management role in biotechnology or pharmaceutical company
What are your responsibilities?
* Establish and maintain the site's Quality system according to regulatory guidelines and cGXP compliance requirements
* Develop productive and proactive relationships with regulatory bodies
* Provide hands-on leadership for Quality activities to realize short and long term goals of the company
* Identify, develop, and retain qualified people to lead the implementation of quality processes
If this job appeals to you, please apply here or on the NonStop Consulting website or send it to me, Kassandra Mayo, on my LinkedIn. If you are not available but you know someone that would be interested, please forward this to them and help the people in your network.
NonStop is one of the largest and fastest growing specialised life-sciences & Med-tech recruitment companies in Europe. We are proud members of the APSCo life sciences group who ensure we meet the highest quality standards within the recruitment industry. Our offices are located in the UK, Switzerland, Romania, Luxembourg, US and the Czech Republic and we hold labour leasing licences for all EU countries. Please visit our website for a full list of the niche markets we cover.