As creators of innovative software for the future market of iGaming, our client strives to go against the traditional route of building slot machine software. They operate with the firm belief that they’re building desirable software for the next big spending generation: younger players who are seeking iGaming entertainment to enjoy themselves and with friends. With that in mind, we’re now looking for a senior back-end engineer to help them innovate, build and grow further, and to always help them stay one step ahead.
* Build scalable, highly-available, robust systems and ensure their continuous delivery.
* Take full ownership of features and code, from the inception of ideas to deployment, maintenance and keeping it running.
* Be involved in the communities of the businesses by having a ‘Developer’ tag in the chatboxes, which will get you a lot of attention from the customers, receiving real-time feedback for the products you build.
* Become a member of our frontAngular, RxJS, TypeScript, Material, SCSS (edited) -end engineering culture, learning from other talented people, and sharing your own knowledge.
* Engineer new features at scale in a fresh codebase without legacy code.
* Participate in technical discussions as part of the team. You should be ready to challenge our architecture, propose changes, and ultimately implement them.
* Someone with a strong background in video gaming is preferred, since much of target market are gamers, and also gamification concepts are now widely adopted.
* An intuitive understanding of how games work and the motivation behind them is helpful.
* Someone who’s up to speed with Angular, RxJS, TypeScript, Material, SCSS.
* A full-time worker that can stay on-task in a remote environment.