Our client is a brand new up and coming casino games provider, whose mission is producing top quality games with a nostalgic twist. They are currently looking for Games Coordinator to assist Director of Gaming with new games releases and delivery great quality of service.
* Coordinating scheduled product releases.
* Contributing to the creation and evolution of the product roadmap.
* Carrying out usability and user experience testing.
* Assisting the day to day design of content, within the team.
* Traveling to conferences and events, representing the company.
* Promotional marketing experience would be an added benefit.
Ideal candidate will have 1-2 years of experience working in a gaming product team and display a good understanding of online gaming products.
* A strong understanding of casino games and customer behaviour
* Forward thinking with a passion for delivering the highest quality.
* Results driven self-starter with good communication skills and the ability to work under pressure whilst maintaining excellent attention to detail.
* Strong organisational and prioritisation skills together with the ability to work independently without supervision.
* Strong communication and organisational skills.
* Ability to be innovative and creative, a lateral thinker who is able to understand and adapt to market and technology trends.