Looking for a UX Designer for a highly rated scale-up in the centre of Amsterdam.
Do you have a passion for AI and innovation, and do you want to work on technology that automates time consuming inspection processes? Then read on!
As a UX designer you will contribute to the success of the organisation's AI platform from which they build and operate a wide range of visual inspection solutions. You will work with external stakeholders (partners and customers) and internal colleagues (a.o. ML engineers, developers, IT support/operations and commercial) in creating solutions that meet the highest UX standards.
Among your responsibilities:
* Contribute to design and creation of the AI platform;
* Work with product teams and product owners to identify customer needs and translate those into functional designs;
* Defining, designing, and user-testing new product features;
* Advise colleagues on UX related issues.
The salary for this position is between 45,000 and 60,000 euro gross per annum (depending on the skills and experience you bring). Of course there's an attractive package of secondary benefits. Get in touch with us and we'll tell you more about it!
The UX Designer we are looking for is foremost an enthusiastic teamplayer with a passion for UX and AI. Next to that you have:
* At least 3 years of experience in UX Design for complex solutions and applications;
* Experience with UX design tools (Figma, Sketch, Adobe XD or similar);
* Experience designing workflows and components supported by various browsers and devices.
Experience with frontend development, user testing, graphical design and B2B software design are a big plus.