Our client is building their Digital Marketing Hub with their partner, a Data Consulting and Digital Marketing Agency, dedicated to transform data into tangible business results. As a pioneer in digital and data marketing’s innovation, The company works with the largest global brands to redefine the future of customer experience through new technologies.
As a Specialist Paid Search Consultant, based in Lisbon, you will join our new SEA team which provides the creation, management and reporting of the sponsored links campaigns for its clients on the search engines. The SEA Consultant will have as main mission the management of their campaigns.
You will be attached to one of Artefact’s key account (top tier and global brands) and have direct interaction with this account.
• Manage sponsored links strategy (mainly Google Ads) to reflect the customer's objectives, with the necessary operational recommendations
• Optimize the progress and performance of sponsored campaigns while respecting quality, costs, deadlines
• Ensure the achievement of the objectives set in collaboration with your client is your priority
• Provide advice and support to the necessary tools and new methodologies development
• Coach and guide one or two junior consultants
• Native or Proficient in French (C2)
• Fluency in English
• At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic – Google Ads
• Experience in working with 20k budget a month in google ads
• Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
• Master’s degree or Bachelor’s in digital or marketing fields ideally but not mandatory
• Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
• Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
• Excellent writing and synthesis skills
A PLUS TO HAVE
• Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
• Google Ads and Analytics certification
• Mastery of Google Data Studio
To find out more about this great opportunity and many others, get in touch with the SpotOn Connections team. We have options for speakers of many languages across Europe with positions based in Athens, Thessaloniki, Limassol, Lisbon, Porto, Malta, and elsewhere.
We offer a 250 euro ‘refer a friend’ bonus for successfully placed candidates, so please send us any candidates that you feel might be suitable for this role.
* Native or Proficient in French (C2)
* Fluency in English
* At least 8 months experience in Search Engine Marketing, Paid Search and/or Programmatic - Google Ads
* Experience in working with 20k budget a month in google ads
* Excellent data analysis and reporting skills
* Master's degree or Bachelor's in digital or marketing fields ideally but not mandatory
* Previous experience in a B2B environment having daily interactions with clients
* Good and clear reporting skills, you are extremely comfortable with excel
* Excellent writing and synthesis skills
A PLUS TO HAVE
* Bidding tools knowledge (Kenshoo, Doubleclick, Marin, Adobe)
* Google Ads and Analytics certification
* Mastery of Google Data Studio