Remote Front-End Developer
Early-stage, e-commerce tech start-up seeking a full-time
Front-End Developer. You’ll join as a founding team member!
Who we are
We are an early-stage ecommerce-tech startup.
Amaizing creates AI-powered SaaS tools that analyze market data to provide online sellers with tailored and actionable interpretations to realize their business goals.
An Amaizing Beginning
Amaizing is a recently founded start-up.
Anders Hsi, founder and CEO of Amaizing, is a serial entrepreneur with several e-commerce successes, including leading the Good Mask Co. to selling over 20m masks and donating over 500k masks within 2 years of launch and co-inventing Thinx, the category leader for sustainable menstruation products acquired by KC in 2022.
Amaizing is in the process of designing our MVP and has several US based VCs waiting for our proposal for Seed / Series A financing.
Being a part of the Amaizing team
- We work to live well. We empower every team member to balance the needs and desires of their lives, including their work. Our Amaizing team is a means for every team member to create the life that we each want for ourselves.
- We support every team member to be creative and believe that collaborating with the team inspires and enhances creativity as well as the results of the value we create and share together.
- We do not care where or when you work. We care to have fascinating conversations with you, to respect and care for each other, to cultivate our relationships, and to create Amaizing results. We focus on co-creating value for our customers, and this value will convert into results that we further build upon, share, and celebrate.
- Our team members live in the US, China, UK, Ireland, and Greece. We work closely together online and have realized incredible creativity and efficiency by co-creating with a set of diverse personal, professional, and cultural backgrounds.
- If you want to work in a very entrepreneurial and dynamic environment and deliver actual value, you should apply to join our team.
You will love this role if...
❤ You recognize that now is the time to bring AI and ML into your skillset and
❤ You are not just a developer. You are an engineer and you love looking at the big picture when developing new features.
❤ You write clean, lean and effective code, and you love version control.
❤ You get things done and you love working in a dynamic environment; we move quickly, and it creates opportunities to learn about a wide array of topics.
❤ You understand, appreciate, and enjoy the responsibility and accountability that comes with being assigned ownership over projects and their success.
❤ You are a team player and you think big. You like making suggestions to improve the
product for the end-user.
❤ You are passionate about building solutions, not just tools, and lean into delighting
What you‘ll do
- Create custom React.js and Tailwind CSS components by using and adapting provided Figma design assets.
- Participate in the design of automated processes for the generation of deployableSPA artifacts.
- Ensure that the SPA meets the needed functional and performance characteristics through appropriate testing.
- Propose improvements to the design of the SPA or the corresponding API.
- 3+ years of professional frontend development using a major frontend framework after formal education in Software Engineering or related.
- Participated in greenfield development and delivered proven results.
- 1+ years of experience with React.js
- Experience in using and augmenting RESTful APIs.
- Great English with both oral and written communication skills and a strong work ethic.
Some nice to haves...
- Experience working independently in a remote setting under relatively little supervision.
- Familiarity with UI/UX and Tailwind CSS.
- Early startup experience.
- Familiarity with backend and cloud services.
- A competitive salary.
- A stock option plan.
- The freedom to work from anywhere.
- An exciting startup environment.
Diversity is creativity, creativity is success
Our company knows that people of different backgrounds coming together have more
experiences and insights and thus create more valuable solutions together. We are an equal opportunity employer, and we are open to all qualified applicants regardless of ancestry, nationality, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or any other status.
We believe that diverse teams -and the different identities, cultures, and life experiences of our team members inspire us to create amazing products, find creative solutions to interesting problems, and build an inclusive working environment.
We encourage everyone to apply to our roles, even if they do not meet every s
ingle qualification on a job description, and we are committed to reviewing every
What are you waiting for? Apply now!
Contact Anders on Linkedin(https://www.linkedin.com/in/andershsi/) or send your CV via: email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org