Clinical Label Coordinator (f/m/d) – supply chain/Word / SAP /English /German
For our customer a big pharmaceutical company situated in Kaiseraugst we are searching for a highly qualified Clinical Label Coordinator (f/m/d)
Behind every presentation of each product sold by the company is the involvement of Pharma Global Technical Operations (PT). Starting with Phase I of the development process and continuing through to product maturity, PT makes medicines at sites around the world and includes more than 10 000 employees worldwide.
“Global Technical Development” (PTD) is an organization of over two thousand people globally that are integral for the mission of the company to develop meaningful medicines for patients. Therefore, we actively collaborate and develop creative technical solutions to bridge early-stage, late-stage and commercial product needs. The mandate of the group is, to expertly deliver the pipeline and supply quality products to patients. The group excels in its work through innovation, teamwork, dedication, and mutual respect and contributes every single day, continuously improving what it does.
“Clinical Supply Chain Management” (PTDS) is responsible for the supply of all global clinical trials throughout the lifecycle of our products - Entry in Human (EIH) to post-approval. The group partners with customers and suppliers to offer best in industry services regarding lead-times, flexibility and cost effectiveness. The organization includes demand and supply planning, patient kit development based on clinical protocols, the operational aspects of packaging, distribution and inventory management.
Tasks & Responsibilities:
• Designs and creates labels (booklet inside pages, booklet front page and single
• Maintenance the SAP phrase database with standard texts according to given procedures panel labels) in SAP GLM according to current SOPs
• Coordinates the approval of labels by the Local Label Representatives in a timely manner
• Orders and coordinates the printing of booklets by the vendor
• Creation of Purchase Requisitions and Purchase Orders for booklet material
• Drives and leads the issue management for Clinical Supply regarding labels and vendor management
• Participate in global/local projects to optimize Clinical Supply
• You have successfully completed a commercial diploma (e.g. commercial apprenticeship or commercial college) or an equivalent qualification (e.g. technical apprenticeship)
• Strong organizational skills (e.g. good time management, work local & act global)
• Proactive, forward-thinking teammate with dedication and passion
• Good communication skills in order to handle the relationship with many teams
• Good written and oral English and German language skills
• Experience of SAP systems, Word and Excel
• Good knowledge of Microsoft Office and ability to work with different IT systems
• You are someone who wants to influence his/her own development
• You enjoy working in a fast and challenging environment
• You are interested to collaborate with colleagues in a truly global team
• You are open-minded
• Able to work in a fast developing environment
• As a matter of course, you take challenges as opportunities and are able to respectfully collaborate with other team members, even in stressful situations
The perfect candidate:
- is a young professional coming from University (BA) and has a little bit experience in supply chain. We are not looking for a administrative assistants
• flexible working times
Referenz Nr.: 920303SGR
Role: Clinical Label Coordinator
Should you find yourself suitable for this position then please send us your complete CV using the link in this advert. If the position is not a perfect match and you wish to receive other opportunities directly, you can send us your CV anyway via this advert or to jobs[at]itcag[dot]com.
Contact us for further information regarding our company, our positions or our attractive payroll-only-program: +41 41 760 77 01.
ITech Consult is a certified ISO 9001:2015 Swiss company with offices also located in Germany and Ireland. ITech Consult is specialised in delivering IT and Life Science candidates for contract work. We were founded in 1997 by IT professionals; hence we well understand what it means to be professionally supported in your search for a new project and being employed.