Business Analyst with Project Management skills and Credit Risk knowledge vacancy for a globally operating Zurich based company in the financial sector.
* 7+ years of experience in the Credit Risk discipline from reporting processes and workflows perspective with experience in Credit Risk system implementations
* Deep understanding in business requirements with Data Management capabilities, Process Analysis and Change Management experience within a large financial institution
* Proficient knowledge of Front to Back systems, current Regulatory regimes and requirements within Risk functions to perform processing, reconciliation, calculation and visualization of data
* Expertise in embedding new Risk Management systems in complex organizations, paired with know-how of regulatory delivery programs in risk functions
* Record of accomplishment of sourcing and defining clear and comprehensive requirements, as well as experience in designing operating models, processes and control functions
* Effective SQL skills for data analysis and reconciliation are mandatory
* Languages: English, fluent in written and spoken
* Planning activities on projects and creating business requirements by key business partners and documenting these into business rules
* Conducting deep dive analyses, data profiling and data transformation rules and proposing solutions for data Visualization
* Performing project management tasks, business validation and user acceptance testing activity, while working closely with local business organizations
* Working in partnership with key interfaces with inbound and outbound systems owners and programs to define business solutions and developing functional
* Defining new risk data ontology and implementation of the new ontology as well as specifying requirements for reporting
* Being responsible for timely resolution of regulatory and industry group outcomes and other events on business requirements
* Taking initiative in evaluating and adapting new data science approaches for the business to present to senior management by preparing requirements specifications, business rules, presentations, report mock-ups, data mapping and testing documentation
Does this spark your interest? Then take the next step by sending us your CV as a Word document and a contact telephone number on which you are reachable during working hours.
Going the Extra Mile.
As a preferred recruitment agency for Swiss banks, international insurances, finance service providers, software and pharma companies, we acquire exciting positions since 1998 in Zurich, Bern, Basel and other regions in Switzerland every day.
Due to work permit restrictions we unfortunately can only consider applications from EU or Swiss citizens as well as current work-permit holders for Switzerland.
New to Switzerland? In case of a successful placement, we support you with:
* All administrative questions
* Finding an apartment
* Health- and social insurance
* Work permit and much more