Are you a Retail Sales Advisor who thrives on delivering outstanding, personalised customer service?
After recently experiencing an exciting period of change, Oak Furnitureland is searching for Retail Sales Advisors to work with us in one of our fast-paced retail stores where no 2 days are ever the same.
Interested in working for a company that embraces a ‘one team’ approach that is adaptive and authentic, that follows through with its word, and that celebrates the expertise of its employees?
Do you have a customer-centric approach, are open and honest, possess good communication skills, and are willing to share your knowledge?
Be part of the team and work with great people, brilliant products, and the fastest growing furniture brand in the UK
The real you will make the real difference.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who put the customer at the heart of everything that they do to join a team of 8 individuals who enjoy their job and are passionate about excellence.
The team all get on really well and are more like a family so if this is for you, come and join our family!
Our Retail Sales Advisors are a vital and integral part of our business. Our customers can count on you for valuable guidance as they seek to design the ideal home for themselves.
You are an excellent listener who takes time to understand the needs of the customer and you will take a consultative approach to the sale, ensuring your customers leave having purchased the perfect product while experiencing an excellent customer journey.
As a Retail Sales Advisor you will be responsible for:
* Guiding our customers to create their ideal home, listening to their needs, and asking the right questions at the right time
* Consistently delivering on Oak Furnitureland’ s ‘customer first’ principals
* Overachieving on your targets
* Being a part of our Oak Furnitureland family
* Performing and delivering while learning and developing
We welcome applications for this Retail Sales Advisor role from candidates with experience in the following areas: Sales Advisor, Retail, Sales, Customer Service, Customer Service Advisor, Sales Assistant, Communication Skills.
We offer you a number of great incentives:
* We work to a store target and offer uncapped commission rates of 1.5% - 3.5% on all sales
* One weekend in every six off.
* We offer a superb onboarding and training programme
* Development programmes to support internal career advancement
* Fantastic staff discount on all Oak Furnitureland products on successful probation completion
* Life Assurance of 2 times your annual salary
* Access to an employee discount programme giving you additional discounts on a variety of retailers, cinemas, and childcare.
* 28 days holiday (includes bank holidays)
* In addition to your regular holiday entitlement, we give you a day off for your birthday
* Motivated and driven by providing a first-class customer experience
* A good listener, who cares about our customers
* A true consultative salesperson, able to guide our customer to finding their ideal piece of furniture
* A people person who can adapt their style dependent on who they are talking to
* Knowledgeable of successful sales techniques and processes
* Excellent communication skills
We have a lot of things to be proud of here at Oak Furnitureland.
Firstly, let’s talk about our furniture itself. From beautiful bedroom cabinetry and sofas you can’t help but sink into, to dining tables you can gather around with loved ones and customisable mattresses that guarantee a dreamy night’s sleep, there’s something for every room in the home.
All our furniture is exclusively designed and properly made. We use quality hardwood that’s been responsibly sourced, and we let the natural beauty of the wood shine through in each piece.
And then we have our people. From our showroom colleagues and our delivery drivers to our customer service team and logistics department; everyone works as one united team, driven by a shared purpose and values.
In short, we make furniture that we’re really proud of, so that we can help people make their house a real home. Why not join us?
At Oak Furnitureland we have put Diversity and Inclusion at the top of our people agenda, as we believe that a more diverse and inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds are truly represented ensures better outcomes for all colleagues and the business.
You’ll find an inclusive environment where you can be yourself and where everyone is driven by the same purpose and values. We are committed to fairness in the way we hire new colleagues and if you require any additional support to help you through the process, we’re happy to make the necessary adjustments for anyone that needs them.